Who is he? I need to know!
YOU JUST HEARD OF IT
Ben Dahlhaus photographed by Esra Sam
- 1 and 1/2 cups (12 oz) cold coffee
- 1 and 1/4 cups (10 oz) unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup (57 grams) pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (or equal amount of honey, agave, or 4 packets stevia or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg*
- light whipped cream, optionalDirections:
Brew the coffee. Pour coffee into a large mug and refrigerate overnight. Coffee MUST be very cold. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze. Once coffee is cold and pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn’t blending it well. Taste the frozen drink and add more sweetener or spices if needed. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.